Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Tanzania

If you frequent my blog or just happened to come across it in a google search, you may have noticed the lack of posts over the course of the last two months.  My husband and I quit our jobs and took a road trip across America.  As you can imagine, during this time, we did not cook often.  In less than two weeks, we depart for Tanzania with the Peace Corps.  I hope that I can continue blogging about vegetarianism and provide you with some vegetarian Tanzanian recipes.  I heard that the Peace Corps gives us cook books when we arrive into country.  I am so happy because I hear that it's a predominantly vegetarian country.  I don't know if I will have internet access often, but if I do, I will be continuing to update this blog.  However, it will be infrequent, if at all.  Thanks for your continued interest in my blog and check back every now and then to see if I can get a Tanzanian vegetarian recipe up here and there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter