- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated romano/parmesan/asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup spinach, boiled down and chopped (you can use frozen spinach, too)
- Shredded Italian Cheese
- 1 can of artichoke hearts
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Basil to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Drain and chop artichoke hearts
3. Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, grated cheeses, garlic, basil, salt and pepper in one bowl.
4. Add spinach, artichoke hearts with the cream cheese mixture. Put in a greased dish. Sprinkle with the shredded Italian cheese on top.
5. Bake on 350 for 20 minutes