Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mushroom and Artichoke Casserole

....and I'm back for a little while.  I will take the weekend off, though.  I'm blogging as much as I am cooking and these days I'm not cooking much.  With a wedding pending in 5 weeks, a move in 10 days along with my typical daily obligations - I'm finding myself eating out way too much for my good.

This recipe is simple.  I got it out of the The Vegetarian Gourmet's Easy International Recipes book.  It's basically just mushrooms and artichokes tossed around in butter, parmesan cheese and bread crumbs and tossed into the oven for 30 minutes.  I used canned mushrooms because it's all we had.  It was okay, but I think freshly cut mushrooms would have made a world of difference.  Jon loved it either way.  I'm lucky because he's so easy to please!  Here it is, Mushroom and Artichoke Casserole:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter